In this episode, the pundits discuss the U.S. Government’s stance on seizing .com, .net, .cc, .tv and other domains, Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), LulSec leader has been helping the FBI take down his own members, GitHub hacked, does your employer have the right to look through your social media information, Verizon launches wireless broadband for rural homes, Apple’s latest iPad release is jacking up the international shipping rates, and Verizon and AT&T are saying they won’t have enough bandwidth for their LTE deployments in a few years.
Our email: email@example.com
Show us some love on iTunes by rating this and previous shows: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/southgeek/id453542536
Youtube (for our uncut/unedited versions): http://www.youtube.com/southgeekme
Stitcher Radio: http://stitcher.com/listen.php?fid=21002
- Uncle Sam: If It Ends in .Com, It’s .Seizable
- Verizon warns demand will outstrip LTE capacity ‘as early as 2013′
- Apple’s massive ‘iPad 3′ air freight deal with DHL shaking up shipping rates
- Verizon launches wireless broadband for rural, remote homes
- Instruction for Masses Knocks Down Campus Walls
- LulzSec Leader Betrays All of Anonymous
- GitHub hacked, millions of projects at risk of being modified or deleted
- Does your future boss have a right to see your Facebook page?